Working at Brockwood Park in any capacity is more than a job opportunity - it is a lifestyle. A sincere interest in Krishnamurti's work and a commitment to creating a serious environment in (sometimes intense) co-operation with others are essential.
The Krishnamurti Foundation Trust welcomes inquiries about assisting in its work to preserve and make available the teachings. Regardless of whether or not a job has been posted, we would like to hear from those with a serious interest in Krishnamurti's teaching and a commitment to working with others in a spirit of inquiry and co-operation. If this applies to you and you have skills or experience in any one or more of the following areas, then please make contact: information technology/computers; marketing and design; administration; social media; editing or fundraising and outreach. Please send your CV and an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please outline your interest and whether you wish to be considered for a staff position or as a volunteer.
Publications Coordinator & Rights Manager
The Krishnamurti Foundation is seeking a Publications Coordinator and Rights Manager to live and work at Brockwood Park . Applicants should have a keen interest in, and familiarity with, the works of J. Krishnamurti. This position requires excellent English language and office skills, including the ability to work accurately and easily with figures, contracts and computers, and an understanding of electronic media. It is highly desirable that the Publications Coordinator have knowledge of the publishing industry, including its online aspects. The successful candidate will be eligible to work within the UK. Along with your CV, please send a covering letter stating your interest, to our Recruitment Officer at email@example.com
Krishnamurti Foundation Trust would appreciate hearing of your interest to assist in its work to preserve and make available the works of Jiddu Krishnamurti. Regardless of whether or not a job has been posted, inquiries are welcome from those with a serious interest in Krishnamurti's teaching and a commitment to working with others in a spirit of inquiry and co-operation. If this applies to you and you have training, skills or experience in any one or more area such as information technology/computers, design, marketing or management, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to describe 1) your interest in working and living at Brockwood Park 2) your specific work interests and 3) the month and year you would be available to apply.
KFT would appreciate your help in carrying out its mission which is to preserve and make available the works of J.Krishnamurti. You may wish to work in the Foundation office or from home, either for one visit or periodically. In the case of Guest Helpers, food and lodging are given in exchange for work.
Working at the Foundation Office:
1. Enter contracts data, scan articles and pictures from archives, help with DVD and audio production, etc. A good level of computer skills is needed.
2. Sort and remove old items from the attic.
Working from Home:
1. Verify transcripts of recordings, employing your keen ear and an excellent attention to detail.
Contact Duncan at email@example.com
2. From transcripts of talks and conversations, a volunteer is needed to create and correct English subtitles for the Krishnamurti DVDs. The subtitles need to be checked against the video using user-friendly software. Some computer skills are necessary. Because training is involved, a commitment of working for at least six months would be appreciated. Please send an email describing your interest in this work along with your CV, if you have one, to Francisco at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Hold video showings and/or maintain a lending library in your local area in England, Wales or Scotland. The Foundation can help you get started.
For additional information, please express your interest and qualifications (CVs are appreciated) to: email@example.com